Jordan College Advising and Career Development Center
Jordan College Advising & Career Development Center
The Jordan College Advising & Career Development Center is here to assist students in the Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology in achieving their goals, both academically and professionally. The resources and services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Major, minor, and General education advising
- Academic Probation and Disqualification advising
- Access to internship and career opportunities
- Assistance with internship and job search strategies
- Skill development in resume writing and interviewing
- Resources to develop the skills that employers want in the new employees they hire
We offer services to students through:
- One-on-one appointments
- Group advising
- Classroom presentations
- Special events - including career fairs and networking events
Agricultural Sciences building, room 110
- Appointments: in person or via Zoom available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Walk-ins: in person on Wednesdays from 9-11am and 1:30-4pm
Schedule an Appointment:
Call our office at 559.278.4019
Our office is open Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm during the regular semester.
* Disclaimer: Our office works with continuing and returning students. All new potential or incoming students must attend Dog Days New Student Orientation before scheduling an appointment with an advisor.