Jordan College Advising and Career Development Center
Jordan College Advising & Career Development Center
The Jordan College Advising & Career Development Center is here to assist students in the Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology in achieving their goals, both academically and professionally. The resources and services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Major, minor, and General education advising
- Academic Probation and Disqualification advising
- Access to internship and career opportunities
- Assistance with internship and job search strategies
- Skill development in resume writing and interviewing
- Resources to develop the skills that employers want in the new employees they hire
We offer services to students through:
- One-on-one appointments
- Group advising
- Classroom presentations
- Special events - including career fairs and networking events
Agricultural Sciences building, room 110
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm by appointment only.
- Walk-ins: Wednesdays from 9:00-11:00 am and 1:30-4:00 pm.
Schedule an Appointment:
Call our office at 559.278.4019
* Disclaimer: All new incoming students must attend Dog Days New Student Orientation before scheduling an appointment with an advisor. Please be aware that you will receive advising on classes at Dog Days from either a counselor or faculty member. Thank you.