Why to participate in the ACRS21 Certificate Program
- Learn about and improve your soft skills
- Explore career options in the Jordan College of Agriculture Science and Technology
- Develop connections with employers and alumni of the Jordan College
- Earn a certificate for the things you are already involved in within the agriculture
How to participate in the ACRS21 Certificate Program
- Please follow and complete the information under the AET resources.
- If you have any further questions about the program you can contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Agricultural Career Readiness Skills for the 21st Century (ACRS21) Certificate Pathway is a program that is available to high school students, community college students, and university students. Success begins with being intentional, so embark on your career journey today by starting your Soft Skills Certificate requirements. Check out the resources below to get started.