Arranging a Tour
For tours for junior high, high school, and community college groups of our 1,000-acre campus farm (and many of its 18 units), contact the Ag Ambassadors at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time and date and learn about the opportunities that Fresno State has to offer (dependent upon student guide availability).
Animal Sciences Laboratory
- Beef Unit, Sheep Unit, Horse Unit, Swine Unit, Dairy Unit (Walking tours can be specialized to students' interests.)
- Dairy Processing Facility
- Meat Technology Laboratory
Food Science Laboratory
- Food Science Development Laboratory, Sensory Laboratory
Plant Science Laboratory
- Tree Fruit Laboratory, Field and Vegetable Crops Laboratory (All Driving)
- Ornamental Horticulture Unit: Nursery & Greenhouses, Floral Laboratory & Tissue Culture Laboratory.
Viticulture & Enology Laboratory
- Vineyard Laboratory, Winery & Raisin Processing (Must be 21 to enter the winery).
**Tours of some of the labs must be arranged according to its schedule. For instance, the Meats Lab is open for tours on days when they are not processing and when an inspector is on site.