Department of Agricultural Business
News and Events
Agribusiness Management Conference
The 41st annual Agribusiness Management Conference was November 16, 2022. Click here for more information, the agenda, and registration.
Here are some of the recurring events:
- The Agricultural Business Department hosts a welcome event for all students at the beginning of the academic year in August.
- In late April/early May, the Ag Business Club sponsors a banquet for students, staff, friends, and alumni to celebrate the graduates.
- During the semester, the club meets monthly.
- The club also arranges a field trip to agricultural industry sites each semester.
- The department faculty-lead study abroad programs. In recent years, they have taken dozens of students to China, Chile, Ghana, Spain, and Italy.