Department of Agricultural Business
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will apply statistical and/or quantitative analyses to agribusiness problems and interpret the results.
- Students will integrate fundamental agribusiness principles and analysis techniques to identify benefit-cost decisions at all levels of business activity and make recommendations based on an understanding of policy and the regulatory environment within which agriculture operates.
- Students will demonstrate communication proficiency orally and/or in writing in relation to the agribusiness industry. They will communicate in a knowledgeable, coherent, and persuasive manner on an array of contemporary agribusiness topics.
- Students will apply the formal language and concepts of economics while demonstrating appropriate informational and/or technical competencies.
- Students will participate in experiential internships, extracurricular opportunities, service activities or study-abroad opportunities.